If you are having trouble running the game, or it keeps crashing on you, we have listed some of the most common troubleshooting tips here for you to go through:
- Make sure your PC meets the minimum system requirements needed to play Nine to Five
- Shut down any other applications running in the background
- Make sure that you have updated your Windows and Video drivers to their latest versions:
- In addition to Windows and Graphics drivers, you might want to install the latest drivers for the rest of your devices as well. Faulty drivers such as audio drivers and network or wireless adapter drivers can also issues while gaming
- If running the game with a computer that has a integrated GPU in addition to a dedicated one, please try turning the integrated GPU off in the bios settings
- If running a Nvidia GPU, change the "Preferred graphics processor" option to my "NVidia Graphics Card processor" instead of 'Auto-Select" in the - NVidia Control Panel
- If you are still experiencing crashing, please try starting the game in DirectX11 mode at startup.
If you are still having issues after checking these steps, please send a message to our support team.
Note: A DxDiag Report is also highly advised in case you suspect that the issue has to do with your device specifications or drivers.