If you are having trouble running the game, or it keeps crashing on you, we have listed some of the most common troubleshooting tips here for you to go through:
- Make sure your PC meets the minimum system requirements needed to play Nine to Five
- Shut down any other applications running in the background
- Download the the latest DirectX libraries from here
- Make sure that you have updated your Windows and Video drivers to their latest versions:
- In addition to Windows and Graphics drivers, you might want to install the latest drivers for the rest of your devices as well. Faulty drivers such as audio drivers and network or wireless adapter drivers can also issues while gaming
- Try if turning on the "Allow Tearing" option in the in-game Settings helps
- If running the game with a computer that has a integrated GPU in addition to a dedicated one, please try turning the integrated GPU off in the bios settings
If you are still having issues after checking these steps, please send a message to our support team.
Note: A DxDiag Report is also highly advised in case you suspect that the issue has to do with your device specifications or drivers.