If you see this screen it means that you trying to launch Nine to Five without having Easy Anti-Cheat installed.
To fix the issue, you need to install Easy Anti-Cheat, but luckily the files are already located within the local files of the game.
To access the local files and install EAC, please follow the steps below:
- On your Steam library list, right click on Nine to Five and enter the properties
- Head over to the LOCAL FILES tab and click on the BROWSE LOCAL FILES button
- This should open up the local folder. To find the EAC installer, open the EasyAntiCheat folder and there you should see the “EasyAntiCheat_Setup” installer
- The installer should open up a screen like below, just make sure that you install EAC for Game 555 and then tap on the Install button
- Once you are finished with the installation, you should be able to start playing the game!
Please sign in to leave a comment.