Note: This is not an exhaustive list of all issues in the game, but rather contains the ones that you will most likely encounter when playing in the test. If you run into one of these, there is no need to submit a bug ticket as we are already aware of it and working on a fix. But if you encounter something that is not listed below, we would love to hear about it so that we can make sure to get it fixed as we continue the development of the game!
We will keep updating this list as we encounter new issues.
- There may be some crashes and performance issues
- Game audio might be cutting off and on, currently looking for the solution
- Game might crash when loading tutorial, looking to patch this as soon as possible
- If you encounter crashes, you should check that you have the latest drivers installed. You can also try to start the game in DirectX11 mode to see if it helps (read more in technical troubleshooting FAQ)
- If you are suffering from poor performance, try updating your drivers, playing the game in Dx11 mode (option at boot) and lowering some settings. The game is not fully optimized, so performance will be improved as we continue development. More information performance issues here: Performance troubleshooting
- If your computer has an integrated and dedicated GPU and you experience crashing, please set your dedicated GPU to be the default when playing: https://www.techadvisor.com/how-to/pc-components/how-set-default-graphics-card-3612668/
- Spectating mode having various animation, UI and visualization issues
- Sometimes characters' ragdolls can fly around after death. Don't worry, they can't feel anything.
- Aiming immediately after shooting might break the ADS view when using the ML-BA308
- When using toggle spring, leaning, moving backwards and strafing from side to side can cause player movement to be jittery
- When using First-Aid Kit and pressing other item key binds (G,V,B) prevents player from shooting/changing weapons or using items.
UI, HUD, Menus
- Input settings
- All input settings can be bound to the same key. If you break your input settings, you can use “Reset Binds” to reset them to default
- Adding secondary input for Boost (Drone) it will automatically save in Ability (Drone).
- Another player's name and character can be shown twice in the pre-match loadout screen
- Shop tab continually has a red (1) notification on top of it, this is not a predatory monetization tactic but a bug.
- The revive meter (icon) in HUD is not progressing when player is being revived.
- Total XP from missions not being calculated correctly
- Push-to-talk does not work in prematch if the button bound as “Push to talk” is a “Thumb Mouse Button” or “Thumb Mouse Button 2”