Note: This is not an exhaustive list of all issues in the game, but rather contains the ones that you will most likely encounter when playing the test. If you run into one of these, there is no need to submit a bug ticket as we are already aware of it and working on a fix. But if you encounter something that is not listed below, we would love to hear about it so that we can make sure to get it fixed as we continue the development of the game!
We will keep updating this list as we encounter new issues.
- Missing animations and elements when spectating other players
- Animations, grenades and other items may be missing when spectating
- Spectate view can appear quite blurry
- Player stuck in rubberbanding and/or missing weapon
- There is a small chance that a player can lose their weapon and/or start rubberbanding, this should be fixed after the round ends
- Wrong names in loadout view
- Name tags in the loadout selection mid-match may at times display wrong names
- Third-person animations still need a little bit of love
- Many 3rd person animations still WIP and may look broken
- RU language option available, but not supported for this test
- You can choose it, but language will not change