Note: This is not an exhaustive list of all issues in the game, but rather contains the ones that you will most likely encounter when playing the test. If you run into one of these, there's no need to submit a bug ticket. But if you encounter something that is not listed below, we would love to hear about it so that we can make sure to get it fixed as we continue the development of the game!
We will keep updating this list as we encounter new issues.
- “Launch Error: Easy Anti-Cheat is not installed”. If you get this error when trying to launch the game, please follow the steps here: Easy Anti-Cheat install
- Dismantling a weapon will cause a crash - So don't do it!
- We are missing in-depth optimization, so performance might sometimes not be optimal.
- Firewall permission request might pop-up only after match is starting. If rights are not given, game will disconnect. Give the access to fix the issue.
- Changing certain settings like motion blur and bloom can't be changed alone and are controlled by the Post Process setting. If you want to disable Motion Blur, set the Post Processing level to Low
- All outlines shown incorrectly when using a magnified scope
- Co-operating team’s combat companion team symbol shown as red (enemy)
- Ammobox replenishes grenades randomly, sometimes doesn’t replenish fully or at all
- Fire effect from the firestarter grenades might remain from previous rounds
- Grenade explosion sound is too loud in some cases
- Various animation glitches
- LGM reload not opening the cover
- Using grenades while aiming down sights breaks animation transitions
- Downed players have temporary animations and the weapons are in the wrong position
- Some weapons can be shot while the weapon switch animation is still playing
- Some weapon animations can be broken when spectating other players
- Russian localization has not been updated for this test, and is lacking both text and audio translations
- 3D models in the loadout editing screen or loadout list might disappear after editing loadouts
- No weapons displayed in character’s hands on round results screen
- Characters are displayed cut on round results screen
- Current loadout is shown incorrectly when players opens loadout screen after death/between rounds
- Characters in loadout selection list are not updated until player edits loadouts
- Most likely presents itself as all characters on loadout screen having Alliance Tier 3 armor although they have different armor sets. Editing the loadouts will fix issue.
Items, companions and crafting:
- Players have no active A.S.S and they can’t be enabled. This is because A.S.S is disabled for this closed test
- Combat companion has abilities available in the loadouts, but they do not do anything. This is since combat companion abilities are disabled for this closed test
- Crafting is not fully supported in this test. There are broken images, un-craftable items and attachments that do not give any advantage
- You will find blueprints and potentially get drops on weapons that will not work in the game, and instead show broken blueprints. These items should not be craftable. Using the blueprint codes and most attachments will not give you benefit and upgrade the values of the gun.