Note: This is not an exhaustive list of all issues in the game, but rather contains the ones that you will most likely encounter when playing in the test. If you run into one of these, there is no need to submit a bug ticket as we are already aware of it and working on a fix. But if you encounter something that is not listed below, we would love to hear about it so that we can make sure to get it fixed as we continue the development of the game!
We will keep updating this list as we encounter new issues.
- There may be some crashes
- If you encounter crashes you should check that you have the latest drivers installed. You can also try to start the game in DirectX11 mode to see if it helps (read more in technical troubleshooting FAQ)
- If your in-game menu is flickering, try disconnecting any game controllers that you might have connected.
- If you are suffering from poor performance, try updating your drivers, playing the game in Dx11 mode (option at boot) and lowering some settings. The game is not fully optimized, so performance will be improved as we continue development. More information performance issues here: Performance troubleshooting
- There might be long loading times when getting into a match for the first time
- Old New York specifically is quite large, and can lead to long loading times if not on an SSD
- Graphical artefacts on random textures during gameplay
- These should fix themselves with a restart or a new match
- Players may encounter small visual glitches in maps, like objects clipping into each other
- Player may encounter visual glitches after reconnecting to the game in specific circumstances
- Sometimes characters' ragdolls can fly around after death. Don't worry, they can't feel anything.
- Spectate camera in wrong position when your full team gets wiped out at the same time
- Spectate camera does not automatically switch to the last alive player in your team
- Some actions may have incorrect animations in 1st and 3rd person views
- Throwing grenades, melee, using items and more will be improved post-beta
- Some animations may be missing when spectating other players
UI & HUD
- 21:9 and 16:10 aspect ratio resolutions may have some UI issues
- All input settings can be bound to the same key
- If you break your input settings, you can use “Reset Binds” to reset them to default
- Another player's name and character can be shown twice in the prematch loadout screen