If you are having any audio issues with the game, please try the steps below to see if they help.
- Check in-game audio settings
- Press M to mute/unmute game sounds
- Right click on the speaker icon on the your taskbar and open the sound settings
- Make sure you have the correct input and output devices selected and working
- Open Advanced Sound Options from the bottom of the page
- Make sure that the master output and input correspond with your current setup
- Close all windows and restart your machine
- Boot up Nine to Five and hopefully you will hear some music!
If your game audio is cutting off and on (especially on wireless headsets) - we are currently looking for the solution. However, you may try following:
- update your headset drivers,
- try wired connection or different set of headphones / speakers.
If this does not help, please send us a message and include as much information as possible of your current audio setup, as well as a DxDiag Report
Please sign in to leave a comment.