Q: How can I join the Steam Next Fest?
A: To participate in the Steam Next Fest, go to the Nine to Five Steam page and press "Download Nine To Five Demo". The download will be possible after the Next Fest starts.
Link to steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1408680/Nine_to_Five/
Q: When is the Steam Next Fest?
A: The Steam Next Fest starts on Wednesday, June 16 at 7 PM CEST (1 PM EDT) and will run until Monday, May. 22, 7 PM CEST (1 PM EDT).
Q: What can we expect out of the tests?
A: During the event we continue the focus on gameplay mechanics, like game modes, maps and shooting, while skipping the metagame. Therefore, there will be no corporation progression or weapon crafting. To compensate that we are offering the Starter Pack with 6 weapons, 3 armor sets, multiple items, A.S.S and drone abilities unlocked from the start. You can find more about it here: Starter Pack (Weapons & Armor).
Q: Will the unlocked weapons, loadouts or credits from any previous tests (e.g. Beta Weekend 1 or 2) be available at the start of the event?
Q: Is that all the toys we’ll be playing with?
A: We open the shop, where you can find 9 more weapons and 8 more armor sets to purchase. You will earn credits after every match completed and the prices will be like Black Friday, so you will get more if you want. You can find all items sold here: Shop.
Q: Any major changes from previous tests?
A: Yes, there are plenty of changes and improvements! Here’s a little list:
- Rebalanced flows, which no longer support 6vs3 in the last round, making it more fair to win the round by any team
- Reworked weapon balance, new and tweaked items available
- New features, such as Advanced Sensitivity settings or possibility to draw your plan for the round on the map during the deployment phase (yes, your Paint skills will come in use in here)
- New videos for the flows introduction and UX changes
- plenty more fixes, upgrades, additions...
Or you can watch some gameplay from the Beta build in our announcement stream (around an hour in):