Loadouts are basically builds you can prepare, save and quickly switch or adjust in-between rounds, depending on the strategy of your team or personal preferences.
They consist of 5 elements:
- Primary Weapon - Assault Rifle, Pistol, Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, SMG, LMG
- Secondary Weapon - Pistol, Shotgun, SMG* (with the Multitasker set)
- Armor - each provides different Item slots, Auto-Support System slots and Durability.
- Armor can have various visual designs, different skins can be purchased in Marketplace.
- Items - depending on armor set chosen they provide 1-3 items of different types.
- Auto-Support System (A.S.S.) - depending on armor set chosen they provide 0-3 perks.
- Drone ability - choose one extra ability for your Companion.
Note: There are always 3 item slots available, but not every Loadout allows you to wear 3 items. The slots remain open as they also serve as an option to bind items to certain keys. Players tend to have preferable key binds for certain items, e.g. Grenades always on "V". You can always check how many items your armor set provides by hovering on it (X types of items = X items available to use).
The idea is to balance the survivability vs. flexibility and suit up properly for the round’s objectives and the role in your team. When defending you may want to trade off the high durability armor set for the lighter one, which provides stationary defenses or traps. When you try to break fortified positions, you may want an armor set which provides frag grenades or scanning devices to find the enemies in hiding.
In the “Loadouts” you may also adjust your character appearance. Simply click on the dots:
- Character - let's you choose your appearance and voice
- Armor Sticker - you can customize look with owned stickers
- Accessories - you can switch your backpack and attach charms and badges.
You may get familiar with all the Weapons and Armor sets available in Starter Pack. You will also find article explaining every item, A.S.S. and drone ability.
- Starter Pack - Starter Pack (Weapons & Armor)
- Items / A.S.S. / Drone Abilities - Items / A.S.S. / Drone abilities
Please sign in to leave a comment.