Locate the cargo, extract the robot and breach the hazmat container
Locate and secure the Robot.
- Teams start spread around the map
- There is a capture area (with a small satellite receiver) visible to everyone
- Teams have to capture the objective area
- Capturing is available after 45 second since round start and the capture time is 35 seconds
- WINNING: Team which captures the target area, or which eliminates all the opponents wins
Winning Team: Keep the area clear while the Robot opens the Hazmat Container
Loosing Teams: Keep the enemy from opening the hazmat container and stealing the bioweapon.
- Safe is marked for everyone and teams have to hack it
- Hacking is done by a hacking device which can be placed on the safe by interaction
- Hacking device can be destroyed by anyone via shooting, explosion, or interaction with it
- Progress of hacking is not restarted by the destruction of the device, new device starts the counter where the previous one ended
- From start to finish the hacking takes 180 seconds
- Team which won previous round (W Team) starts near the safe
- Hacking device owned by the W team is hacking the safe from the very beginning
- W team has to keep their hacking device in place
- Losing teams (L Teams) start spread around the map
- Teams will have to destroy the hacking device of W team and place their own device on the safe
- WINNING: Any team wins if their hacking device is the one which finished the hacking of the safe or if they eliminated all opposing teams
Winning Team: Fortify the landing area and extract in the chopper.
Loosing Teams: Clear the landing area of hostiles and extract on the chopper.
- There is an extraction area marked on the map for everyone, the goal of everyone is to extract here
- Capture time is 20 seconds
- Notification about the helicopter being on the way is displayed after 60 seconds
- Helicopter arrives after another 125 seconds from the notification
- Capture area is shown under the helicopter after its arrival, any team can use it to escape
- Team which won the previous round (W Team) starts near the extraction area
- W Team can build modular barriers (some of them spawn a turret) around the extraction area
- Teams losing the previous round (L Teams) start spread around the map
- WINNING: Any team wins in case they successfully escaped (captured zone) or eliminated all opponents